Our aha moment…
We both love computers. In fact, we built our careers around them. And we both share a passion for people and travel. The real head-scratcher was how to combine those interests. After many “are-we-crazy moments” we sold our home, bought an RV, packed up our computers and took to the road. That was in 2003.
Since then, we have criss-crossed the United States leading seminars at RV Rallies and helping RVers and RV parks with their computer needs. What we’ve come to realize is the information we deliver at our rallies and on our Web site is just as valuable to homebodies as it is to RVers.
Wherever you are…
Whether you’re on the road or parked in your home or office, you can use our online classroom to learn how to use your computer to:
- Manage digital photos
- Develop a blog
- Use maps and other online resources
- …and much, much more
- Certified instructor specializing in database development
- Owner of a computer-training center for 13 years
- Web site builder and developer of “show-me-how” videos
- Published in Family Motor Coach Magazine
- Computer Expert Blogger for RV.net’s blog
- Microsoft Certified Instructor
- Network administrator managing more than 100 computers
- Network administrator for ISP and numerous small businesses
- Former contractor with Coach Connect providing Wi-Fi technical support to RV parks nationwid
The Geeks on Tour website is an online classroom for Travelers who want to learn to use their computers for managing digital photos, making blogs, and use maps and other online resources. Anyone can watch our free sample videos, read articles on our Articles and Links Blog, sign up for our free monthly newsletter, or Picasa weekly tips. A small fee makes you a ‘member‘ and you can then view any of our 190+ video tutorials on these subjects.
You can also watch an Introductory Video about Geeks on Tour here.