Chris Guld, of Geeks on Tour, writes a Picasa Tip of the Week. She’s been doing this nearly every week since mid 2008, and you can see them all in our PicasaTutorials.com website. If you subscribe to the email for Picasa Tip of the Week, then you’ve already seen these, but it’s nice to review. Here are the top ten articles from PIcasa Tutorials this year:
- What happened to Picasa Web Albums?
- Upgrading to Picasa 3.9
- Picasa Tip: Resizing a Picture’s Height and Width
- Picasa Tip: Framing Photos
- Sorting Folders vs. Sorting Pictures within a Folder
- Adding Text to a Collage
- Is Picasa the Only Software for Managing all your Travel Pictures?
- Picasa Tip: Make a Collage for your Facebook Cover Photo
- Fun with Picasa 3.9 Effects
- Picasa Tip: Adding Lipstick
- No related posts found